the print edition
In the Garden
News in Brief
Place an Ad
Food and Dining
Weekend Top 10
Boomers and Beyond
Henrico's Top Teachers - 2013
Henrico's Top Teachers - 2012
Henrico's Top Teachers - 2011
Henrico Citizen - 10th anniversary
Thrifting In and Around Town
Top 24 Moments in Henrico History
1. Describe your readership habits.
I read only the online edition regularly
I read only the online edition occasionally
I read both the online and print editions regularly
I read both the online and print editions occasionally
2. How would you rate the Henrico Citizen's content on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being the best?
3. What do you enjoy most about the Citizen?
Coverage of government issues
Coverage of school/education issues
Feature articles about people and organizations
Briefs and photos about community happenings
Advertisements from local businesses
4. What would you like us to add or enhance in the Citizen? (Please check all that apply)
Crossword puzzles/other games or brain-stumpers
More in-depth coverage of important local issues and trends
More articles about local businesses
More articles about the arts and entertainment
More coverage of senior citizen/boomer issues
More articles about local youth and high school sports
More Q&A features with local leaders and important officials
5. How would you rate HenricoCitizen.com, on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being the best?
6. What changes would you most like to see made to HenricoCitizen.com? (Please check all that apply)
More use of video
More photo galleries from local events
More breaking news about crime and public safety
More discussion opportunities/reader forums
Access to an electronic flip-page version of the print edition
7. How often do you visit HenricoCitizen.com?
Once or twice a week
Once or twice a month
Once every few months
8. How do you normally access HenricoCitizen.com? (Please check all that apply)
I visit directly or have it bookmarked
I receive the e-mail newsletter and click links to read articles
I follow @HenricoCitizen on Twitter and click links to read articles
I follow on Facebook and click links to read articles
I receive Google News alerts and click links to read articles
9. Where do you pick up the Henrico Citizen print edition?
Henrico County library or other government building
Kroger, Martin's or Wal-Mart
Wawa or CVS
A local restaurant
I receive it in the mail at my house
I don't read the print edition
10. How long have you been a Citizen reader (in print or online)?
Less than 1 year
11. How did you learn about the Citizen?
I saw it in a store or government building
A friend or family member told me about it
I found it online
Through social media/shared links
12. Do you use the Citizen's mobile app for your smartphone or tablet?
I didn't know there was one
13. What is your age?
21 or younger
14. What is your gender?
15. What is your ZIP Code?
16. Please enter your e-mail address if you wish to be entered for a chance to win a gift certificate to Ledo Pizza and Pasta, Carvel Ice Cream or SkateNation Plus.
17. Would you also like us to add you to our e-mail newsletter list to receive news updates each Tuesday and Friday?
18. Please feel free to share any additional comments about the Henrico Citizen – what you like, what you don't like and what you'd like to see us change – here:
Meals tax expected to begin May 1
‘Too Smart 2 Start’ earns nonprofit status
Hospital receives handmade items
Business in brief
A love affair with nature
4 Henrico teachers earn REB awards
Deep Run robotics team hosts meet
Henrico earns fifth Go Green Award from Va. Assoc. of Counties
Henrico Fire receives $8k donation
DONATE YOUR CAR, TRUCK OR BOAT TO HERITAGE FOR THE BLIND. Free 3 Day Vacation, Tax Deductible, Free Towing, All Paperwork Taken Care Of. 888-617-1682
Place an Ad
The On the Air Radio Players will present “Christmastime around the Dial,” an old-time holiday radio show, at 7:30 p.m. Dec. 10-11 at The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen,…
Glen Allen Weather
Henrico's Top Teachers
© 2013 by The Henrico Citizen, Henrico County, VA • (804) 262-1700 • firstname.lastname@example.org |