Superintendent Russo to host community meetings
Henrico County Public Schools Superintendent Patrick Russo will host a series of five public meetings with Henrico citizens – one in each magisterial district – during the coming weeks.
The meetings will provide an opportunity for citizens to ask questions and engage in an open dialogue with Russo about school-related issues.
The meetings will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the following times and locations:
• Oct. 24, Fairfield Area Library, 1001 N. Laburnum Avenue, Henrico;
• Oct. 29, Tuckahoe Area Library, 1901 Starling Drive, Henrico;
• Nov. 7, North Park Branch Library, 8508 Franconia Road, Henrico;
• Nov. 19, Confederate Hills Recreation Center, 302 Lee Avenue, Highland Springs;
• Nov. 28, Twin Hickory Area Library, 5001 Twin Hickory Road, Glen Allen.
Citizen Staff Reports 07/18/2016
For our Top 10 calendar events this weekend, click here! > Read more.
- More News
Aug. 18, 2016Click here to read the print edition.
- More Entertainment
- More Obituaries
- More Community
- More Opinions
- More Sports
CalendarIn an effort to prevent the potential spread of Zika virus, Henrico County is hosting "Fight-the-Bite TODAY," a free event designed to help citizens learn how to prevent mosquito bites… Full text